Soul searching on the AE86, need some advice.

Kuruma

I've been having a bitch of a time with my AE86 lately, from the carb fucking up (and the surrounding drama with obtaining the CORRECT carb, not to mention the fact that after we couldn't, the extended bullshit about rebuilding it), to thieves busting out the window and stealing the MP3 player stereo I bought for it, destroying the top of the radio panel in the process. (The door was fucking unlocked, my tools were right on the passenger seat, and it's only 4 screws that holds the fucking panel on, so naturally they went for the most fucking destructive route.)

I'm getting an RX-7 convertible soon, and I'm beginning to wonder given the condition of the body on the AE86 if I should just sell the thing, and buy a california/texas/someplace without winter GT-S later that already has all the shit I want to add, like a motor that isn't a paperweight, LSD, not to mention non-rusty body panels. I really like the way an AE86 handles, especially in rain and snow, and I like the way the interior is designed where everything is in a good location, and it's roomy in front despite the small ass size of the car, but this is starting to really get ridiculous. Should I cut my losses, or stick with it?

how much more can go wron with it that hasnt been replaced? take a good look at it, detrmine what can still break, judge what it will cost. if it could be expensive, and you arent willing to have that much stuff that can break and cost you, time to go a diferent route.