Need to test my truck

Tractor

I finally finished my toyota/chevy hybrid truck. Anyone have a place I could take my truck to to put it in 4wd and see what happens? I didn't get to run it any before I moved it up to columbus since the exhaust was still off and I didn't feel like catching the woods on fire. I don't wanna take it to one of my clubs trail rides and find out that stuff don't work so any ideas?

Just some dirt or a field or something would work fine.

Evan

Hey cool. I'd rather it be a place where its known that the land owners don't care, but I'll take what I can get just to put it in 4wd and check things out. How likely is it that I'd get into any trouble there? I don't mind a drive I got a tow rig and trailer. I just don't wanna cause any trouble.

Evan

trouble probably known but who knows to get to it its on the corner of galloway road and glenchester drive. (both roads dead end into each other. If you want to be sneaky you can park everything in the krogers lot (1/8th mile away).