Who else has a dyno

Buck531

Originally posted by Buck531:

On a side note. I PERSONALLY think Dynotune is on the nose and correct with the numbers that are being put down. Both Brian and his dad are excellent people and I hope this thread wasn't to discredit either of them in any way.

Well then maybe when someone asked why you were going to someone other than Dynotune you could have said something better than the rude response of.

Originally posted by Buck531:

Nanna fuckin' biddyness

Then most of this thread and Brian’s worrying wouldn't have happened.

Maybe something like "I'm still going to Dynotune; I just need numbers from two Dynojets."

Use your fucking brain man. If you post something like this, people are going to assume you had some problem with Dynotune. Obviously a few people, including Brian did until you finally explained yourself. I don't know why anyone ever would have a problem with how professional they are, but I've seen more ignorant things in my life before. Your first post in this thread should have said explained the scenario.

Aside from that, I'm glad to see that there isn't a problem and everything got 'worked out'.

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Well then maybe when someone asked why you were going to someone other than Dynotune you could have said something better than the rude response of.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buck531:

Nanna fuckin' biddyness

Then most of this thread and Brian’s worrying wouldn't have happened.

Maybe something like "I'm still going to Dynotune; I just need numbers from two Dynojets."

Use your fucking brain man. If you post something like this, people are going to assume you had some problem with Dynotune. Obviously a few people, including Brian did until you finally explained yourself. I don't know why anyone ever would have a problem with how professional they are, but I've seen more ignorant things in my life before. Your first post in this thread should have said explained the scenario.

Aside from that, I'm glad to see that there isn't a problem and everything got 'worked out'. </font>

Ok.

I posted the rude comment only becuase I KNOW Marc and I was just giving him shit.. Guess I can't do that. :rolleyes:

I just posted a simple fucking question. "Who has a dyno other than Dynotune?". I didn't mean to have this turned into a big ass shit storm like eveyone turned it into. Yes, maybe I should have worded it different.. but I didn't. I took care of it and talked to Brian and everything is fine now.

Was there a reason for you to bring this back up again?