Discuss Mods for a 2002 T/A WS6 6speed

Prodeje79

wow thanks for all the help!

He is still thinking about what he wants to do. This gives him lots of ideas. The ls1 forums were helpful too.

How much were you looking for the engine/tranny? You can PM me that if you want.

Who could do the swap in that area? Would it just be easier to swap the mods? He only lives a few miles from you. I know he does not like the nitrous idea, he is leaning towards turbo.

An orange one would be nice, I think he is getting close to 36k miles on his.

This does not mean anything, but I thought I would share. I guess his is the last red 6speed or something, it is signed by the plant (or someone) on some kind of certificate. I did not look to closely at whatever it was. Has anyone heard anything like this?

Anthony your car wouldn't have happened to be on a trailer on Big Walnut road would it? If not, I humped some other guys car...and that would just be uncomfortable. graemlins/leghump.gif

[ 25. October 2004, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: MackZilla ]

Originally posted by MackZilla:

Anthony your car wouldn't have happened to be on a trailer on Big Walnut road would it? If not, I humped some other guys car...and that would just be uncomfortable. graemlins/leghump.gif

Yep. That's the INTENSE Racing facility, and Chris had my car there overnight.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MackZilla:

Powerdyne is a crappy charger?

Yes.

Originally posted by TheBadness:

And to think I was looking at those. Guess I'll stick with a twin from another company.

Why a twin setup?? Seriously, a 346ci motor can spin a pretty decent size turbo without any lag. IMO, in "most" street car cases, twins on a V8 are more for show than anything else....a single will get the job done just fine.

Guest stealthy01ta
Well...twins cause I thought they were much better, less lag. The small turbine would spin up fast for low end boost and the bigger turbine later for boost in the higher RPMs. I just bought my car and am just now getting into modding cars. I've done only small repairs to my old S10 and Cutlass Supreme...my last car (Hyundai Elantra) never broke down in 90k miles, never needed a new part, not even an alternator. So what I'm saying is I understand mechanical devices (I work on 2 million dollar mechanical/computerized machines for Chase) but don't know the specifics on modding an internal combustion engine. But it's gonna be fun learning!

Originally posted by yellowsnake:

austin.......didn't u roll ur car b/c u dont know how to drive it???????u live on the corner of walnut creek pike and 752 right???

1) What concern is it of yours?

2) His car more than likely would have handed your car it's ass

3) Use proper grammer and spelling. You sound like some fanboy associated with the Icy Hot Stuntaz. Yo.