wanna be pissed check this out

cmoosego

You would have made more of a difference by donating all the money you spent on travel, lodging, food, gas, bike wear-and-tear...then the few dollars they get off a t-shirt and pin.

That was more of a jab at RobHawk. He couldn't go because of his Valve Cover so I saw a couple of things I knew he'd like and got them for him.

I don't really think me being an overpriced shirt did anything.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"well tuned harley"

Is that even possible? :D

It takes a lot of time and effort to get it to sound like that and still run. They even had to remap the Vrod's efi to get it to idle "incorrectly".

ok, I give up , first of all the rally doesn't only go past arlington national, it goes throughout DC and the purpose is to raise awareness of the situations involving our vets, the money collected during the rally is given to the vets families, and while I admit that some (very few actually) just go to ride, the majority of riders are there because they either are or have a family member who is a vet. AND SOME EVEN RIDE SPORT BIKES! Now, while I freely admit that there are assholes among the riders the MAJORITY of the riders have nothing but the ULTIMATE respect for VETERANS and their families. I am one of those. Just as I respect YOUR Views. I just don't think it's fair to judge a whole group based on the actions of a few jackasses. Just like you all don't like to be judged solely on the fact that you ride a sport bike, because everyone has seen the videos of the jackass things that some do on them, nor would I assume you all were total morons because you ride sport bikes. So, therefore, I am agreeing that we disagree.

Glad to see someone with enough sense to stay cool and collective. Good post. Kudos hombre.

yamaha117 has been temporarily banned for making threats, fyi. That's why the posts relating to his comments are gone.

Glad to see someone with enough sense to stay cool and collective. Good post. Kudos hombre.

yamaha117 has been temporarily banned for making threats, fyi. That's why the posts relating to his comments are gone.

Thanks satan, I've been through too much to let a disagreement ruin my day. If we all agreed on everything it would get to be a pretty boring place. Besides, if it weren't for the sport bikers there wouldn't be some cool accessories for my metric crusier.... like lights and some of the performance stuff.... MUCH love to the sportbiker!! :choppersmiley::choppersmiley: