wanna be pissed check this out

cmoosego

Thanks satan, I've been through too much to let a disagreement ruin my day. If we all agreed on everything it would get to be a pretty boring place. Besides, if it weren't for the sport bikers there wouldn't be some cool accessories for my metric crusier.... like lights and some of the performance stuff.... MUCH love to the sportbiker!! :choppersmiley::choppersmiley:

We have love for the cruisers too moose.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like you cmoosego. You can be my wingman anytime. :cool:

absofreakinlutley! I like to just get out n ride. I could care less if you got a fully dressed harley or a 71 ' honda dream with suzuki lights n rusty chrome... as long as you like the wind in your face and 2 wheels between you n the pavement you are alright with me.

absofreakinlutley! I like to just get out n ride. I could care less if you got a fully dressed harley or a 71 ' honda dream with suzuki lights n rusty chrome... as long as you like the wind in your face and 2 wheels between you n the pavement you are alright with me.

I like to wear the full face helmet..does that mean I don't count?

my justification is that i've done 44 on a bicycle...

and i never wear a helmet on a bicycle...

maybe not the best rationale, but that's how I see it.

I understand your rationale, but walk out to the street and fall down on your head and see how it feels.

A coworker of mine and Troyec001's just got hit at 40mph and he got messed up pretty good.... he was wearing a full face and the left side of the face on the helmet was destroyed.... just keep thinking about what might have happened to him having his face bounced off the back of an suv without a full face helmet on...... there is no way I am going to ride without mine.

I like to wear the full face helmet..does that mean I don't count?

dude FINALLY another suzuki rider!!!! Hell yeah you count man!!! would love to tear up some pavement with ya sometime, drop me a line and we'll do it up VL800 style!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, did anyone catch that Garrison Keillor hates motorcycles!, that's pretty much what this whole column was about, forget reporting the news, lets report what bothers Garrison Keillor! I read this and my jaw dropped!

"After hearing a few thousand bikes go by, you think maybe we could airlift these gentlemen to Baghdad to show their support of the troops in a more tangible way"

Wow, what hatred and intolerance! Garrison Keillor has a loathing hate for motorcyclist, wow this guy has issues!!!!

Only douchebags think riding around DC on Memorial Day weekend is patriotic. It's actually a pretty un-patriotic thing to do. Disturbing those visiting the memorials is a pretty dick thing to do. I can only imagine the amount of noise generated by those blowhards. If you've ever traveled down through that area it's already a PITA as it is, I can't imagine having to deal with thousands self absorbed riders traveling in giant circles.

Actually, there were several vet groups that organized and participated in the parade. And, if you watched the coverage, there was huge support and a general appreciation by what seemed like 90% of visitors on foot. My friend lives in the area and said the bikes were a major attraction of the vets (he himself is a vet). Totally disagree, showing your support is showing your support and is appreciated by the majority.

Actually, there were several vet groups that organized and participated in the parade. And, if you watched the coverage, there was huge support and a general appreciation by what seemed like 90% of visitors on foot. My friend lives in the area and said the bikes were a major attraction of the vets (he himself is a vet). Totally disagree, showing your support is showing your support and is appreciated by the majority.

That's how I saw it. I'm already looking forward to next year.