Looking to buy a Lexus GX 470

Bigg Slimm

Guest powers
Originally posted by Wonka:

Lexus of columbus is nice. Germain is shady

lexus of columbus is now owned by Germain. Just a little FYI

Lexus Of Columbus has always been owned by the Germains,they changed the name when the Easton location opened up(can't have 2 Lexus Of Columbus locations).A GX470 at close to invoice would be a good deal those things are selling good.

alittle more on the fyi... germain lexus of dublin (used to be lexus of columbus) is among the top 3 lexus dealerships in the nation with service and support. :cool:

I do work their. But im not sure what I can do as far as getting anyone a deal that is outside my imediat family. But if you want my advice... buy from the dublin store. They kiss their customers ass so much i dont know how you could go wrong.

I recently went to the Dublin location to buy an IS300. My girl and I both had rosey asses when we left. Honestly, Very nice dealership. I would go to the Dublin location again anytime. I went to the Easton location for something awhile back... I dont care for the atmosphere there. Just seems to have a snobbery feel in the air.