FunTrail

street pilot

WTF? graemlins/gay.gif

I heard an advertisement for this new store on the radio. It sounded like a rice shop. I think I hear the catch phrase "accessorize your ride" a couple of times. Anyone else hear about this place? It is located on industrial parkway off of Rt33 (few mins out of dublin).

One thing's for sure, the name BLOWS! Reminds me of a certain patch of hair. :D

Guest Harris92
The rice shit is getting old. Fast and the Furious has caused this like cult following of rice. On Napa's front door, it says "Performance parts for yor tuner!" in bright neon letters. Someone please put an end to this shit. graemlins/nonono.gif

I know the owner very well. Funtrail is a pickup truck and van accessory store. They do really well now because they are starting to do custom built trucks (think of an OSU Buckeyes conversion van).

They've been on Indianola for going past 20 years now, and the new Plain City location is going to help them expand their shop capabilities. If you know of someone looking to customize a van or pickup, give them a call!

A good family friend of mine used to be the General Manager. They have sinced phased him out. Kinda shitty, but he always had the coolest truck.

And just like anywhere, it's really up to the buyer if they are going to make their vehicle ricey. I can make my Mustang ricey from Jeg's, Summit, Passen, or the damn dealership if I wanted to.

Back on topic, FunTrail makes some pretty cool shit, and have been doing it for years. Big tires, lift kits, DVD/GPS, rain guards, mud flaps, etc.