Goin to Chicago, Wheres the hot spot?

neonkiller

Goin to Chicago, to do some BMX shows this weekend and i will be able to do whatever on saturday night just wondering if anyone knew where alot of "car" people gather up there, It would be nice to see what everyone else is up to, So any spots u know of would be great thanx ;)

Originally posted by Maro:

Gino's East Pizzaria is a must do

Navy Pier is great in the evening

And try Ed Debevics if you get a change (Ontario Ave. if I recall correctly)

Ed Debievics kicks ass

also you should hit up the Billy Goat

Many car spots but I can't remember them off hand. I would get a hold of someone from Scandalous Racing or one of the local shops. They would be better for that with the rotating locations.

Since everyone else is posting NON-car hot spots, I will add these.

Blue Man group is cool if you haven't seen it before on the North side. Not far from Ed Debevic's (great food and fun time)!

Second City is great if you like comedy. A lot of famous comedians started out with them. Awesome shows!

Sears Tower

John Hancock observatory (I proposed to my fiancee during dinner, awesome food and view)

Lots of great stuff what else are you looking for????

I highly recommend the Tournament of Destruction at Route 66 Raceway, but it looks like that is not until next weekend.

As for Ed Debevic's, I think it's fun if you've never been there, but for a true Chicago meal, I would rather go to Portillo's (just up Ontario) or Lou Malnati's pizza.

Anyways, it looks like you probably already left, so let us know how it was!