So who was the guy with the black civic last night

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed
I had a run in like that a few week's ago. He pull's up and say's he'll race any one , I this point i'm thinking. (it's got a body kit! BUT under hood...just a stock SI )So i ask for how much he said 20 I said fuck it.We ran ..he lost badly, very badly..And have not seen him since!!!

Originally posted by The Truth:

What makes these kids find behavior like this acceptable? Like, were they raised differently from the rest of us, or are they really ignorant enough to assume that pulling ghetto shit like that and lying out their ass is really OK? It frightens me sometimes.

That wasnt ghetto shit they were pulling youngin ghetto shit would be claiming they had 500HP and when they got called on it they would jack the guy's money who wanted to run them

Guest vtecura
sounds like me with that honda van a few weeks back, i was just joking tho, i had a bunch of youngin's fooled for a while...i took off the exhaust and put on an intake and drew some dial in times on the back window, that was kinda fun being rice for a night...

sam you purged on my damn feet son....good sounding car though man. what the hell size cam do you have it that thing you have to almost spray it to keep it running. ;)

G5X-3 from Lg motorsports. They wont give me the specs on the cam for some reason, suppostot be top secret, but I have heard rumors it is a 236/242 duration with a 602/610 lift on a 114 lsa

Sam, just curious as to why you went with the G5X-3 over the Thunder Racing T-ReX, or any other huge cam? Do you like supporting Lou and his badass race cars or something? :p One of these days, I've got to get around to posting the vid of my old WS.6 with the T-ReX in it. That fucker sounded nasty with open headers.

G5X-3 cam = 70 rwhp.

Doesn't the T-ReX hold the E.T record though for a cam only car? Last time I checked (which was a little over a year ago) it held the record for fastest cam only + bolt-ons F-body at something like, 10.7x. Either way, both are huge cams (mine was 242/248 .612/.615 109LSA). Though I have heard that the X3 looooooves the spray, so that was probably a good choice.

Are you planning on running an aftermarket exhaust or keeping the stock Ti? You also need to post a vid of that thing running and doing some fly-bys. Those kinds of vids never get old.

/rambling

Doesn't the T-ReX hold the E.T record though for a cam only car? Last time I checked (which was a little over a year ago) it held the record for fastest cam only + bolt-ons F-body at something like, 10.7x. Either way, both are huge cams (mine was 242/248 .612/.615 109LSA). Though I have heard that the X3 looooooves the spray, so that was probably a good choice.

Are you planning on running an aftermarket exhaust or keeping the stock Ti? You also need to post a vid of that thing running and doing some fly-bys. Those kinds of vids never get old.

/rambling

The new record is held by a f-body with a G5X-4 cam in it now. Low 10's I think. Guy designed the cam himself, I think they call it the Jugernaut cam or something.

I find it hilarious that 4 cylinder guys are always saying, "Man you've gotta give it props for a 4 cylinder."

It's fucking ridiculous. It's as if they want a handicap on a race. If you want a handicap go to the Special Olympics, if you want to race then bring something that doesn't have a "crutch".