who ever wants some of this.... cause u will lose

stolen 5.0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a dig. You can name your price.

EDIT, why are you stating. "hoblick, this car will race u and whoop on u. he said when it gets warm."

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=002709;p=5#000122

Your car or not?

[ 11. January 2005, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: NurkVinny ]

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

From a dig. You can name your price.

EDIT, why are you stating. "hoblick, this car will race u and whoop on u. he said when it gets warm."

http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=19;t=002709;p=5#000122

Your car or not?

ooo snap!

i think thats josh's car... hensler built the motor, heads done at fox lake.

[ 11. January 2005, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Stolen 5.0 ]

Guest Ponyfreak
Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

I would reconsider your offer if I were you. And yes I know what your dad's car dyno's.

Whoops you caught me. I guess I will have to ask my dad if I can take the car out before I loose. LMAO!

Nice car fowler. I am guessing a lot of NOS is in that car. SOmething tells me Henslers ways rubbed off on you, or you went the wise way with a turbo???

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

I would reconsider your offer if I were you. And yes I know what your dad's car dyno's.

What is funny about this is his dad drives an AMG Mercedes. You know, the one he might be trading in on a new ford GT. No joke.

Anyway Greg, how about you stop pimping your boys ride, and start a thread about how the car your parents bought you for not pissing in your bed anymore can beat anyone on the board? Oh, because it couldn't. Tell you what, come on over to track addicts and we'll talk about this some more.

You little kids are funny. graemlins/lol.gif

Originally posted by Mensan:

What is funny about this is his dad drives an AMG Mercedes. You know, the one he might be trading in on a new ford GT. No joke.

Anyway Greg, how about you stop pimping your boys ride, and start a thread about how the car your parents bought you for not pissing in your bed anymore can beat anyone on the board? Oh, because it couldn't. Tell you what, come on over to track addicts and we'll talk about this some more.

You little kids are funny. graemlins/lol.gif

Ya your a pretty big bitch papa

Originally posted by FUPA HATER:

Ya your a pretty big bitch papa

Tell you what brandon. I don't even care if I get banned for this.

I am bitch?

Wanna find out?

You name the place and the time.

Done.

Waiting.

Oh and John no disrespect was ment. Just trying to give folks an idea of what they were up against.

Brandon still waiting.

Originally posted by Venomss:

While I'm considering how disrespectful this statement is, I'll wonder then why Fowler didn't just come out and specify who he wanted to run.

And, I guess it's worth clarifying: Fowler, will you be racing the car in the pic you posted, or something else? I noticed you didn't specify that anywhere, and so we could all be under the assumption that you're talking about the Mustang, but, in reality, you're talking about some turboed Hyabusa and just posting pics of a new Mustang you also purchased recently.

Hes talking about the 88 Z24 DUH! graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest BoostedCobra

Well , before it goes any further...I'm tired of getting e-mails from people asking me why I sold my car...lol. I didn't...well, havn't yet at least. Anyhow, I'll be up this spring to hang out with Jason and some others. If anyone wants to play, let me know.... As for the guy who thinks my Cobra is an 8 second car..lol, not hardly. The car is making more than 260rwhp though, I will say that. I'll be up to play around with some cars this spring...we'll make some vid's and have some fun...btw---offer is still up for $$$, anyone? smile.gif

[ 12. January 2005, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: BoostedCobra ]

Originally posted by BoostedCobra:

As for the guy who thinks it is an 8 second car..lol, not hardly. The car is making more than 260rwhp though, I will say that.

Lol. I would say that it wouldn't have taken a genius to figure either one of those out, but some people on here are so dense, they'll still be confused. Sorry you had to sell the car for whatever reason.

Nice looking car Fowler, have fun with it. I can't wait to see it out in the spring to check it out in person. graemlins/thumb.gif