Want to make $50 bucks?

Guest LexIS300

Guest LexIS300

We got some morons over on Columbus Tuning (http://www.columbustuning.com) calling people out in their boosted integra's trying to race people for $50 bucks. Got a good post of him calling Anthony out also, and he swears he can beat him.

Here is the mods for the 96 Teg

1996 integra ls swapped for a jdm spec type R all motor with 75 shot nitrious, jdm conversion, jdm type r momo steering wheel, mugen valve cover, full apexi n1 catback exhaust, aem v2 cold air intake, jdm cluster (in kph), mugen front strut bar, h&r 2" drop springs, type R wing, dc sports short throw shifter, apexi v-afc, 16" black rota circuit 8s with 215-45-16 falken azenis drag radial tires.

Here are the mods for the 92 Teg

92 integra ls fully built with a rev hard stage 2 turbo kit, eagle rods, arias forged 8:5-1 comp pistons, crower cams, aem cam gears, aem pulley kit, full msd ignition setup, apexi afc, chipped, aem fuel rail, 450 dsm injectors, full turbo 3" megan exhaust, full drift body kit, oem vis cf hood, 17" kosei wheels

Neather will sign up on CR, I think they are scared. But if you want you can call them out on CT, or just send them a msg on AIM.

AIM - DSMkilla96 ITR

AIM - TypeRBill01

Have fun, these two can be a blast to flame on. Anthony can tell you.

[ 11. January 2005, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: LexIS300 ]

Guest Harris92
Those guys cars might be quick, but I dont think either have any kind of a chance if that is their entire mod list. 450cc dsm injectors are not going to cut it. He traps over 120! It may be fun, but it will be a slaughtering :D

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

that site is a joke.. I just went to it after finding it in someones sig.. and the database wasnt even working lol

Sam is rite... call out people in the winter.. REALLY COOL.

Their host is actually bringing down their SQL database at random times. I'm working with them on the issue and what resolutions can be made available smile.gif

Guest LexIS300

maybe its their ultra high traffic :D

Hey, got to start somewhere. Plus about a week ago we lost our database, and lost all our members/post. So we are working on rebuilding our traffic.

Guest LexIS300

oops.

Theres lots of columbus forums with noob leaders dont worry smile.gif

If you need some php help in the future, feel free to ask questions.

This is why I got Anthony helping me out now. LoL

Thanks for the offer, you got AIM? My SN is JTJosh28

Originally posted by Regulate:

http://www.columbustuning.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=54

You'll have to sign up, but it's well worth it graemlins/thumb.gif

Ever see a 500+ rwhp Formula trailer an Integra? For $5k or his car, I will to the track just to whup his sorry ass graemlins/grin2.gif

Signing up now!

Guest The Chad

oops.

Theres lots of columbus forums with noob leaders dont worry smile.gif

If you need some php help in the future, feel free to ask questions.

Hey bro, thanks for the offer. I'm one of the admins over there with Josh. Anthony has been very helpfull as well.

As for the Integra douchebags, they have some reason to dislike Josh and then come onto the board to talk trash, assuming that whoever even associates on the board sucks. Don't think they realized who they were talking to.

Which is what makes it f-ing priceless.

Guest StealthECOtec
yup. these two guys have tried to start trouble on every one of 3 boards that we've had up (we had a freebie board, than our paysite, than a redo after the crash). they like to speak highly of their cars and downgrade any ride on the site they possibly can. the trouble is, they didnt realize who anthony was when they starting talking shit. So after having to deal with these punks for quite a while now, they hit a brick wall with anthony and now look like absolute idiots. Sign up and read the thread Anthony posted. Its probably one of the funniest threads you'll ever read.

FYI, most of you know I'm very reserved about my car and seriously limit my shit-talking, also that I respect most people for what they have, fast or not.

However, when little kids starts running their mouths and insist on calling everyone/anyone out, I will step up and run them into the ground. These douches are an example, as was 94_Cobra, LS1HAHA, etc.

So take what I say lightly, as I only run my mouth to those that deserve it...especially when they have nothing to stand on.

Right Sam? ;)

Originally posted by The Vette:

Did you just call me out...... smile.gif

Lol, I making an example of you tongue.gif

I'm not calling you out yet. You'd missed a few track days when I did call you out, however, I knew you had personal issues so it's cool ;)

BTW, yeah, May 6th at COFBA's Norwalk Day. You be there, hoser :D

Guest The Chad

It's still there, hasn't been locked or removed.

Our webhost has issues with PHP for some reason, so I personally can't guarentee the reliability of the site at any given time.

Sorry if it does give you hassle.