Want to make $50 bucks?

Guest LexIS300

Originally posted by Regulate:

Lol, I making an example of you tongue.gif

I'm not calling you out yet. You'd missed a few track days when I did call you out, however, I knew you had personal issues so it's cool ;)

BTW, yeah, May 6th at COFBA's Norwalk Day. You be there, hoser :D

Definitely gonna be there. I think that might be the place we can only run low 10's without a cage...

Originally posted by LexIS300:

[QB]...16" black rota circuit 8s with 215-45-16 falken azenis drag radial tires.[QB]

Azenis are not even cloe to drag radials. They are great autocross tires, but suck at the drag strip. The sidewall is so stiff that 60 foot times suffer greatly.

That 92 Integra has a possibility of being quick. I'm suprised his injectors aren't bigger.

Guest 01NFRs2k
When I had my stock '02 WRX, neither the boosted 92 teg nor I could pull on each other on the highway with his 1st turbo setup. And knowing how WRX's are on the highway, that doesn't say too much for this teg. But now he doesn't even have the car anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Guest LexIS300
Originally posted by 01NFRs2k:

When I had my stock '02 WRX, neither the boosted 92 teg nor I could pull on each other on the highway. And knowing how WRX's are on the highway, that doesn't say too much for this teg.

That was the non-built LS motor though running on the pvc pipe turbo setup. He has the built LS motor now that came out of Erics Green Teg. None of the less, I still don't think its 12 second car. This is getting old though, they are just going to keep talking shit, and nothing will ever happen. E-Thuggin at its finest!

Guest LexIS300

The 96 teg is green, and he usally never leaves Bellaire, and the 92 is white. Not sure if you seen it around?

And yes, the first turbo kit he had was made out of pvc pipe. LOL

Originally posted by The Vette:

Kinda funny how everyone is calling everyone out now in the winter time...Why doesnt this ever happen in the summer..

Sam,

We all know that the fast cars come out in the winter months. During the summer months, these types are fixing their rides.