State inspections

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Just a quick question. Since my car qualified as totaled with my last wreck, and since I am fixing her back up with some extra goodies. My question is, when I get it inspected, what all will they inspect? My main concern is the motor that I have, and it being marketed as for "off road purposes only." I didnt know if they would fine me or take my car away or what. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Dan

If they get get real picky, you will need a bill of sale for the motor if it's not the original. Only for purposes of verifying it's not stolen. Ohio don't normally care what you put in motor wise, as long as the lights, e-brake, wipers, and horn works, the exhaust is legal, and you don't have anything sticking out of the hoodline over 6 inches (and I run around in a camaro that has a six inch cowl and don't get bothered) I figure that you will be ok.

[ 10. May 2004, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Desperado ]

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by BrokenS13:

All sounds good except I don't have a horn . :(

Get thee a JC Whitney catalog and shell out for a semi-struck horn. Anywhere from 70 - 100dB, thats effing LOUD.