SRT-8 Runs 12.99 @ 108 (stock)

Buck531

I must say mopar is back... My grandfather use to own his own dodge chrysler dealership, he just sold his 1971 Dodge Charger HEMI about 6 years ago, that car still walked on any car to date and it was over 20 years old.. geeze but i must say that GTO is nice that turbo is insane! :eek:

Dodge sponsored One Lap Of America this year. They had a 300C SRT-8 that they had all of the Mopar goodies on that are supposed to be available for that car and stripped the inside. It took Sixth overall competing with the likes of Viper powered tube frame trucks, very well prepped C5 (FRC's and Z06's) and NSX-R's. And it can run a sub 13sec 1/4 stock. That's one bad ass car.

One more thing, I went and test drove a 'plane jane' 300C a few months ago. One of the nicest cars I've ever driven, rides far better and has less noise in any respect than my S4. That's saying alot because I fell my car is VERY solid in thoes departments. It's a very well engineered car. I could defintely see myself driving one of those (regular or SRT-8).

[ 27. June 2005, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Trouble Maker ]

Originally posted by Orion:

turbocharged gto's make my dick hard.

I'd rock the fuck out of a stock 300C SRT-8 before I would a turbocharged GTO. You really need to ride in one or drive one to understand. You've driven my car, that car makes my car look like it's uncivilized. I guess that depends on what you want the car for too. Expensive new fast car for a toy to modify and only drive on the weekends is not what I think is ideal, but that's just my opinion.

Few thousand dollar toy+Expensive Daily>Expensive Toy+Few thousand dollar daily

I haven't been in the SRT 300 yet, but I have been in the Magnum SRT which is off the same platform. I thought it was nice and had decent power. I would still rock a certain soon to be released SRT over the 300 or Magnum though.

[ 28. June 2005, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Mallard ]

After about 10k miles you'll get sick of Mopar Quality.They are the worst cars made.If you gave me a new Dodge I would sell it immediately and get something else.It can run sub 13 sec 1/4's when it's not in the shop getting all the recalls done.I still got recall letters from my Dodge 1 year after I got rid of it.My neighbors would joke with me and say what kind of loaner car are you getting this week.

Mallard- There is no Magnum SRT. There is an R/T with the 5.7L HEMI, but no SRT model. And I take it you are talking about the Charger SRT-8, or possibly the Challenger?

NOS50-Sorry abour your bad expierences with your Dodge. Makes me wonder what kind of Dodge it was. Dodge has done a lot in work with its customer service and quality. Still most dealerships are a pain, but just about every car maker has those problems.