was anyone else at trails this afternoon

XChris1632X

i ran my bros lt1 t/a. we just did a 6 speed swap and it was my first time driving it. our cheap dumbasses put a 80,000 mile stock clutch in that we got with the conversion. its fine for the street but not for the track. i didnt have traction issues but thats because every damn time i launched it slipped for 60 feet. we were having ignition problems and it was cutting out when the clutch grabbed and up top so i was having to shift early which required me to shift into fourth a good 300 feet before the traps. so times sucked but it was still fun. got to see quite a selection of cars,everything was nice except for a bunch of civic runnin kids that had to yell yo that mustangs got NNAAAAWWWWS and talk shit about every car going down the track. they made it very annoying.

also met a cool guy from columbus dsm with a sick 2g GSX

Guest racinbird
I was there, hot as hell out there. They had no track prep at all, didnt spray any VHT for us. I had to launch around idle or would spin through first gear. Still ran ok with 13.2's @ 108-109 mph. I was running the pewter Z28. 2.2 60' on street tires.

I was there and met alot of cool people. It was absolutely hot as shit there and had a lot of problems. I finally got the car to shift a little better today and it went 132MPH at Quaker City(still hot as shit out there :D ). Hopefully, I'm turning the page.