Just got back from the Detroit Auto Show...

Guest Harris92

Guest Harris92

It was fucking sweet! The new z06 was so creamy it made me want to rob banks just to have it :D

It has titanium rods. Thats right titanium, and I thought that was badass. Also saw the new c6-r and that was honestly one of the hottest cars Ive ever seen in person. It was amazing. Who else went and what did they think?

I went, I loved the new ZO6 and C6R but it seemed like it wasn't as good as last years show, only a couple cool concept cars. Too bad the price for the ZO6 won't be released until the June time frame, I' m curious to see what it will be.

SOM-TA,

Thank you for linking your pics. I know it is kind of a pain to do this, but for me it means alot. You see, I'm in Iraq right now and you just made my week. I'm looking at pictures I thought their was no way I was going to see. thanks for your selfless act. See you guys in a few months.

Guest Harris92
They also had an interesting scion there, I myself am not a scion fan, but they had a modified scion tc, that had a big turbo set up on it, and made 533 horsepower That car looked flat nasty :eek:

Yep, was there as well and the ZO6 was very bad ass indeed. How bout the CR1 or whatever the desigination Shelby with the polished aluminum body, thought that was pretty damn sexy as well. They had a body of a Ford GT cut in half and they cut right through the supercharger screws/intercooler/motor so you could see it, thought that was pretty kick ass as well. I thought it was a pretty damn good show, hard to see everything you wanted even with alot of time.