Supra Engine Install and rebuild. :D :D

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Gas,Grass,or Ass:

didn't you already rebuild the motor and swap it?

no i started to swap my parts car engine into it. but i figured itd be best to rebuild or buy a rebuilt one. Which i did, BUt my enthusiasm for putting it back together went away. Plus i didnt make any diagrams of where the stuff went. So i figured itd be best to have prof. Install it for me. Least i know its done right, and they did a wholelotta of extra stuff. Cleaned the engine bay and the engine, painted the engine and the parts. Gonna do the brakes and fix the other minor car problems. ANd for the price i paid it was definatly worth it. smile.gif

who's doing the work? if its ok to ask?

looks nice in the pics

I'll chime in since he put a link to their forum I assume it is no secret.

Work is being done by Slow Motion Motorsports. I have seen the progress and it is looking kick butt!!

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by pbsracerx:

I'll chime in since he put a link to their forum I assume it is no secret.

Work is being done by Slow Motion Motorsports. I have seen the progress and it is looking kick butt!!

Yes slowmmo it is. Great bunch of guys, i would definatly recommend them.

Guest 00Smurf

not sure. all i know when i bought it, was that it had been built 10k miles ago w/ a mhg. I bought it from Mudd butt(joel, forcedfab) so the engine is in good condition.

not sure if it was stock or upgraded parts.

Guest 00Smurf

so are they rebuilding the engine again or just cleaning it up and installing it for you?

I'd try to get some kind of specs on whats inside of it so you know just how far you can push it before it goes boom. smile.gif

they are cleaning it up and installing it. Along with some other miscellaneous car work. All i bought was the long block. Everything else was form my old engine. As far as the specs i'll see if i can get joel to chime in.