Honda Pistons

Crash1647545504

Originally posted by Skidmark:

I'm sure other people have said it before, but it would definitly be more cost-effective just to boost it..

Where is the fun in that?

I have the 255 pump, I can get injectores for free, i was already planing on rods (as stated in my original question) smile.gif , Plugs and MSD i have covered, Now with tranny, im not going to need a clutch, because we are building up an auto tranny with a new converter.

The reasoning behind this is when I had the summit I raced several manual tranny summits with the exact same setup i had, at a national mirage meet. They were stuck cutting 2.3 60ft because they couldnt spray off the line while I was cuting 2.0 and a few 1.8 60s spraying off the line, and they never cought up.

Im going to brake my stock axles first then upgrade.

As for Hondata what would i need one for what do they do how much are they?

It sounds to me like the nitrous control is for dry kits only? or am i juts bad at understanding what im reading? its talking about the s100 adjusts the amount of fuel through the injectores, but if im running a wet kit i dont need it adjusted through the injectores because im spraying fuel?

If you are building the engine, see if they make a nitrous grind cam for your application. I've heard of alot of really positive results from getting cams that are geared specifically towards nitrous in V8's using nitrous. I'm sure if someone made them for that series engine, it would (should if made right) work very well too. Not sure if it would be cost effective though, with how expensive I know cams used to be for Hondas back when I was looking into getting one.

Might be worth looking into though.