No more APC

XChris1632X

hope this wasnt posted already i havent been on in awhile but my buddy works at jegs and said that less than two weeks ago APC finally decided to stop selling useless crap and shut their doors. jegs is supposed to have a huge sale on APC stuff to get rid of it. personally you couldnt give me any of that junk.

Originally posted by Shrextreme:

dam if they are going to dell it cheap i'll buy it and ebay that shit :D

Actualy, in 30 years, all these kids will be growed up and wanting to build "classic" civics like the ones thay had. You could make a mint selling that shit for "period peices".

They are still actually in business, but are trimming out their "Crap" (Assorted l.e.d., decals and toy shit..etc)... Seems to be some kind of corporate takeover.. the guy that started that company (Brian Horowitz)suddenly no longer works there right when they began to "restructure"... hmm. It would be neat to see them turn around and sell predominantly performance parts rether than Assorted Plastic Crap... Time will tell...

And, I agree...as much as I will never understand it... We will probably see fully "restored" Civics somewhere down the line. Hell, I've already seen people selling off restored fox-body mustangs..that just sounds weird.

[ 21. February 2005, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: TwistedFocus ]