Back into the Ford family

Guest rperry74

Guest rperry74
Trying to find a dealer owned '04 Cobra, and Ricart tells me no way! WTF is that, I know there has to be one out there. Any ideas on how to find one myself? Need to get it from a dealer for financing purposes, so it can't be second hand. Besides, I love virgins. ;) The time has come to return to the fold!

Roger, I searched every Ford dealer in Ohio last night that deals with SVT and none of them listed an '04 Cobra in their inventory (brand new, not pre-owned).

Are you against pre-owned? Also, there's a dealership in Canada with six brand new '04s, but they're all 'verts.

Just for thoughts Ohhhh Ford Guy??? If you find the right one (pre-owned) whats wrong with that? Ergo, if miles are say 15,000 or less, you can tell if she was beaten or not, plus the original owner swallowed MOST of the initial depreciation, NOT YOU. I only say that as both a car guy that works in a dealership, & I bought my "Vette" used, she had 10,300 miles when I bought it & I saved close to $20k not buying it new. She wasn't beat (far from it). Food for thought, that's all -- :D

Guest rperry74
I used to work at a dealership (Dodge) in California, so I do understand depreciation and all of that. I also know that I will need to come up with a bigger chunk for a down payment on a pre owned one. So I will continue to save pennies and wait for a while longer. By the way Wease, I was looking at screaming yellow first, but couldnt get past that bad ass black. Who knows, maybe I won't even end up with a Cobra. graemlins/nonono.gif Thanks for all of the input, I will continue to shop.

I saw a couple in Toledo a while back but they could be gone by now. You may not need to put down more for the down payment, just shop around at some banks before you go in. I know its not exactly the same situation but when I bought my truck I didn't put one cent down.

Originally posted by TGrant:

i saw one at the lima auto mall

Originally posted by Mowgli:

ROFL - If you saw one at the Lima Automall and it was Mineral Grey it was probably mine. smile.gif

The hell were you doing in Lima?

That Tom Ahl fucker still doing those gey shoeless tv ads?