How hard is it to replace a door window?

Moe7

Just woke up and I no longer have a drivers side window in the 240.. I can pick one up pretty cheap from a junkyard, but I have never had to replace a window before. How much should I expect to pay to get it installed if I do not have the time to do it myself? Who here does this type of work?

Originally posted by iwishiwascool:

its almost as cost effective to have it done by safe-lite or the like. The amt of time you would spend looking for a junk yard one + figuring out how to install it... I think its 150 or so and they come to you.

Campus sucks.

Well I already located a junkyard that has quite a few for $20

Guest FBody Addict

i have had windows busted a few times, but the first time it happened i helped the installer and learned how to do it myself, so if you think it may happen again, you may want to learn how to do it yourself

i pissed off a skinhead and he thinks its fun to bust my windows on a random basis around 3-5 am, but he dont have the balls to try and kick my ass, funny, he's got 6 inches on me and 100 pounds, shows what cowards bigots can be