Yellow Plates

Guest FBody Addict

Guest Dark_Viper01
drunk tags have been around for at least 10 years maybe more, you never saw them before? The new law will make them a more common site though. They also have a red tag with yellow numbers for Road Rage or agressive driving, this tag is not yet manditory, but might be soon.

something else that no one has brought up. Getting these plates, means that you CAN be pulled over at will, without ANY reason and checked out and searched. Remember that, driving is not a right, but a privilage, and the state is taking and saying that if you are going to continue to enjoy this privilage, after breaking the law, that they are reserving the right to make sure that you are not drinking and driving.

Fuck it I will admit it... I got some over the 4th of July weekend up at Lake Erie. Went to go down the street to grab a bite to eat... hadn't had a drink in about 4 hours at this point and...well I have a past record (not driving) and when he ran the background his attitude changed and I got chared with a DUI, out of town, hired a shit lawyer, and got stuck with it. I'm lucky enough to have them for a year.

Oh yeah reason for the stop...62 in a 55

graemlins/gay.gif