Insurance company shaking us down

Guest powers

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Lustalbert (more used cars than CR):

big brother

mine would probably die frequently due to some sort of major electrical diturbance (huge fucking magnet or electric fencing unit) if it became mandatoy

+9425109275

but wouldn't they catch on eventually? and would it work on non computer controlled vehicles?

"that thing's manditory? sorry officer, i was cleaning my shotgun and it just happened to shoot that thing right out of the (insert location in car here) engine compartment"

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

+9425109275

but wouldn't they catch on eventually? and would it work on non computer controlled vehicles?

"that thing's manditory? sorry officer, i was cleaning my shotgun and it just happened to shoot that thing right out of the (insert location in car here) engine compartment"

everything i've heard about it is that it's a plugin for the OBDII jack. so <1995ers will be ok.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was challenged legally at some point. It's pretty ridiculous.

Next thing you know we'll have computer chips slapped in us for our health insurance companies to gauge wether or not we smoke, drink, excercise, have high blood pressure.

I just think that it's an invasion of privacy, I would not do it just to save a couple of bucks.

Wow. I think that just straight up blows. Did anyone else read the bottom where it said if they get subpoenaed for info from the po then they will give them the info!!!! Uhh weren't they just saying that it would not be used for anything negative. Hmmm... pretty sure that's a big negative. :mad:

like lustalbert said, magnet/shotgun/major electrical surge/ whatever it takes to disable that mother fucker. If they mandate it, I'll personally fight it. Thats an invasion of privacy, and I'll not stand for it. Fuck, they alkready have the damn market cornered because it's required in the state of ohio that you must have insurance, now they're gonna give them a way to make us pay even more to these crooks!!! Fuck that! It's not likely that it will be accepted by the general public anyway. So I'm not too worried.

I've got 2 cars, I'd have them put it in one for the 2 months and drive the other, and visa versa... what are they gonna do?

Now if it becomes mandatory and permanent I would shit... I would be mailed so many speeding tickets.