nice civic

Boost-n-Juice

Guest FBody Addict
can't be that reliable, alot of power out of four cylinders, although it is nice to see that someone actually built thier civic instead of doing an engine swap like some of the ricers around here

Originally posted by Republicant:

That guy has way too much money, and has/did have one clean-ass civic.

I'd want to see a dyno sheet, though, before I paid for that car.

Futher investigation has shown that he posted the dyno sheet on the auction page with the pictures of the car.

Wow!! That's neat. I haven't heard of many civics that are that fast and have that much power, other than from people who are lying, so thats pretty sweet. He has so many mods... I wish I had that much money. :D

I swear, the only reason you people are saying that's a "clean" Civic is simply because of the power the guy says it is making.

- Altezza's

- Rubber band tires

- Way-too-red interior

- Diamond "truck" plates all over the interior (how did that ever become a trend??)

- Big'ol tach

And that's just what I can see from the limited pictures. At least it has power to back up its riceyness.

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

can't be that reliable, alot of power out of four cylinders, although it is nice to see that someone actually built thier civic instead of doing an engine swap like some of the ricers around here

That car does have a swapped motor. Just built and boosted to go along with it.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I swear, the only reason you people are saying that's a "clean" Civic is simply because of the power the guy says it is making.

- Altezza's

- Rubber band tires

- Way-too-red interior

- Diamond "truck" plates all over the interior (how did that ever become a trend??)

- Big'ol tach

And that's just what I can see from the limited pictures. At least it has power to back up its riceyness.

That car does have a swapped motor. Just built and boosted to go along with it.

Do you ever just Shut up ?

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Slow As Hell 86 T/A:

It is an engine swap, its an h22 which is the Prelude motor. It is built well, and definately a clean car, but thats a lot of boost. I wouldn't want it because it wouldn't handle for shit. Its a strictly straight line car. No matter what you did to the suspension that car has so much weight over the front wheels with that h22 that it would steer like a sled. I like droppin in the corners hard so its just not a car I would enjoy.

Originally posted by buckeye:

Do you ever just Shut up ?

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything. :rolleyes:

Sorry if I call it how it is. People were saying the EXACT same thing about rice boy and his 03 Civic EX w/ less rice on it in the pics section..........