need a favor

Dave1647545494

I'm going to help Slow As Hell 86 T/A put his transmisson back in and couple of other little things around 4 on sunday if you have some free time and know a little or want to learn about third gen f-body's get ahold of me standing around bullshtitting is acceptable help

thanks smile.gif

Originally posted by rarest truck on CR:

anthony is banned form working on cars, due to the fact that he gets really really really pissed when he's working on them. graemlins/finger.gif:D

I'm the same way. There are 2, not one, but 2, scissor jacks in the pond in front of my house because I got pissed at them yesterday. Its a pretty good throw to make it that far.

I'd help if it was around here, but I'm about an hour out of Columbus.

Originally posted by Mensan:

Scissor jacks are worthless. A pond is a good place for them. IMO, if you can't afford decent tools, you shouldn't be upgrading your car. You should be buying tools. ;)

hey my big lots wrenches have served me well.

Except I'm gonna have to be buying ~$10,000 of tools pretty soon.

Guest FBody Addict

Dave says he may not be able to make it, but i really need to get it back together, due to the fact it is on jackstands on the street in gahanna, the only reason i dont have a ticket yet (its been there for a week) is that the cop who patrols the neighborhood used to be a neighbor of mine (helps to be friends with cops)

pm me for directions or see me at jegs tonight ~10-11 i wanna do it ~5, gonna go to the zoo in the morning so i wont be home until ~4:30

aim id metallicapyro for directions too if im on later tonight

work planned

ujoints

rear main oil seal - tranny already down

putting tranny back in

replacing tranny mount

spark plug wires (some dumbass who helped me drop the tranny broke one, so im gonna do em all, and run em right, using the looms on the block)

if you plan on lying under the car, bring a creeper, i have one, but im gonna be working firsthand i got cardboard too, but there is a mess under there, unless you feel like being covered in engine and tranny oil

please post if you plan on being here

Originally posted by Mensan:

Scissor jacks are worthless. A pond is a good place for them. IMO, if you can't afford decent tools, you shouldn't be upgrading your car. You should be buying tools. ;)

I agree with Eli.

In other news: Hell has frozen over and The sky is indeed falling.

Guest FBody Addict

thanks for letting me borrow that press, took a half hour to switch out the u-joints

also, if you plan on coming to help or bs or whatever, call me sometime tomorrow and i can give you directions, i will not be home until ~ 4:30 - 5 so call me beforehand 614-937-6209

[ 19. September 2004, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Slow As Hell 86 T/A ]

Guest FBody Addict

ok, had to postpone putting it back up until tomorrow (monday), gonna completely drain the tranny and put the new mount on tonight or in the morning

tranny replacement ~7:15 pm