Koenigsegg

TurboII7

I was on my way to my girlfriends from work today and coming up 315N Right by the light at Hard rd was a new Koenigsegg, traffic was kind of heavy so I got a pretty good and I was in the left turn lane next to him so I got a nice long look at it from the back and the front, it was beautiful, just wondering if anyone else has seen this around? Supposed to be faster than a F1.

For anyone who hasn't heard of them: http://www.koenigsegg.se/

Guest Harris92

The guy who owns this actually lives down the street from me, and is practically next door neighbors with

my girlfriend, who is also a member. I have seen the car up close and talked with the guy about it. He actually went to sweden to buy it and import it into the states. He told me sometime this summer he

would give my girlfriend and I a ride in it. The car looks even more incredible up close. It is BADASS.

Originally posted by Harris92:

...He told me sometime this summer he

would give my girlfriend and I a ride in it...

No way in hell any girl of mine would go near that car. You can hear panties getting wet when cars like that are present.

Yeah, the Shermans, I was friends with their kids so I know their dad. He's the coolest guy around, he also has a black Panoz and has a heated garage for both of them. He just got it back it was in Miami for a new paint job. Yeah. Now I just have to see him out at his house with it so I can take him up on that offered ride. :D

Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Yeah, the Shermans, I was friends with their kids so I know their dad. He's the coolest guy around, he also has a black Panoz and has a heated garage for both of them. He just got it back it was in Miami for a new paint job. Yeah. Now I just have to see him out at his house with it so I can take him up on that offered ride. :D

I went to preschool with natalie. Small world.

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

I went to preschool with natalie. Small world.

I was a huge pedefile in preschool.

Koenigegg = a great bargain in the super exotic car world. Fastest currently available (pending official #s from the Enzo and Porsche GT), and cheap compared to most supercars.

Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0–62 mph) 3.2 seconds

Top speed: 395+ km/h (242+ mph)

Standing quartermile: 9 seconds, end speed 235 km/h (146 mph)

Braking distance: 31 m (100–0 km/h)

Lateral g-force: 1.3 g

Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 13 l/100 km

Combined: 17 l/100 km

Dry weight: 1180 kg

:eek: