damn ricers

nlc1179

last night i am driving home in my 86 Accord. im cruise by this integra with clear tailights and exhaust just minding my own business. as soon as i pass him, he downshifts and flys by me and then slows down. i just kind of thought to myself wtf, im in an 86 accord. i guess thats the only thing his car can beat.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

You're not allowed to pass ricers, it's like a rule or something while on their turf. Consider yourself lucky, usually a crowd of bikers with uzi's come out of nowhere, pull you over and shoot your nos.

lmfao! SO TRUE!! Sketchy ricers!

You're not allowed to pass ricers, it's like a rule or something while on their turf. Consider yourself lucky, usually a crowd of bikers with uzi's come out of nowhere, pull you over and shoot your nos.

Yeah, they're usually all Asian too. Dangerous Asian gangs. :rolleyes:

Guest Dark_Viper01
I was driving along 270 the other night, and passed a black late 90's civic which sounded like it had a blow of valve, so he stays right in my blind spot untill he gets a chance to pull a last second cheap ass pass between me and a semi, I had to jam on my breaks in order to not hit him. I was pissed.

Guest FBody Addict
of course, ricers are protected by god, and he wont ever let anything bad happen to them, so they can pull stupid dangerous maneuvers without worry about other drivers

Originally posted by wickedpyroclown:

of course, ricers are protected by god, and he wont ever let anything bad happen to them, so they can pull stupid dangerous maneuvers without worry about other drivers

Nope, he doesn't love them. He is just saving them for their slow painful death...Nothing quick like an car accident.

LMFAO

this is true, some dick in a festiva today tried to pass me, i was like wtf and v-teched outta there