A shop that does custom exhaust?

Sully

I did a search and couldn't really find what I am looking for. I am wanting to put a different exhaust on my truck. I don't want to get a cat-back system because they cost too much and they're not loud enough for my taste. I am wanting to run dual straight pipes out the rear. I want the pipes to be stainless steel and mandrel bent. Does anyone know of a shop that has stainless steel pipes and can do mandrel bending at their shop?

Thanks in advance,

Sully

WTF are you talkin about???? I had dual straight pipes on my last truck, but they were steel, and were ran out the sides just behind the rear tires, and they were not mandrel bent. But this time, I just want them to be ran out the back.

Are you saying that all stainless steel pipes are mandrel bent?

I'm just trying to make myself clear about what I want and am looking for a shop that will do what I'm looking for. If you can't provide me information of a shop who can do this, then don't post. Thanks.

Originally posted by Venomss:

I think COLD AIR was referring to the dual straight pipes being mandrel bent. Straight pipes that are bent = oxymoronic.

Ah, i see. LoL. That didn't occur to me because i wasn't thinking like that. When I was saying straight pipes, i meant no muffler.

Originally posted by Sully04 F-150 4x4:

A friend of mine said Aluminized pipes would works just as well as stainless steel, mean that they wouldn't rust. Does anyone else agree with this statement? If this is true, it would be cheaper.

The welds will rust...

High temp paint works well. We can do mild steel for cheap..

Guest FlyinByYou
I own my own shop in Grove City and can do custom exhausts depending on what you want, and I am looking for some good races, nobody in GC can run with me so far so if you want a good run with an Eclipse GST send the IM to me to set it up

Originally posted by FloatinThruTheStreets:

I own my own shop in Grove City and can do custom exhausts depending on what you want, and I am looking for some good races, nobody in GC can run with me so far so if you want a good run with an Eclipse GST send the IM to me to set it up

Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing and flagrant morons. tongue.gif