Norwalk

04r1

Yeah I'd like to see them too. I must say that is the nicest track & facility I've had the pleasure of visiting! Includes tracks I've been to in Penna. where I grew up. The people that run it aren't dicks like at Trails either. Great Day, great weather. Hats off to COFBA for setting it up!!! Thanks graemlins/thumb.gif

RUTAN TA on here took some pics and vids, he posted on COFBA saying he'll have them up sometime soon.

There were 10 second cars there too ;) Joe, I had the day off but was supposed to work that night, it's called a vacation day tongue.gif

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

RUTAN TA on here took some pics and vids, he posted on COFBA saying he'll have them up sometime soon.

That was my camcorder, i did most of the filming. I just got all the dv content onto my HD, its around 8.5 gig right now. I"m going to chop out some random runs and i'll get ahold of Steve for hosting.

Thanks to COFBA for a fun time and i'm glad to see some personal bests were ran. I had fun driving the orange T/A a few runs (sux my first 12 sec run was in an F-body smile.gif )

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

There were 10 second cars there too ;) Joe, I had the day off but was supposed to work that night, it's called a vacation day tongue.gif

Anthony, I'm sure there were 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 second cars there as well; I just figured I'd mention the single digit cars.

I would have taken the day off of work had my car been race ready. But since it wasn't, I didn't want to use up a vacation day as I had just took a few for Vegas a couple weeks ago, and am taking a vacation day at the end of this month.