Mod Shops?

jeep17

I am currently making a list of car modification shops and obviously I don't know them all so I was wondering if I could get some help here? I am mainly trying to find tuner shops of all kinds. Can be body mods or go fast mod shops both are good. The list is for places that may be interested in sponsoring an event during the Cleveland Grand Prix weekend. Thanks for the help guys

Garrett

well there's a few that i can think off off the top of my head... passen motor sports which is now i think auto exotica? off bethel road

rx-7 store

slow motion motorsports off westerville road

but that's really all i know of.

also if anyone is interested in this oppotunity(works for or owns one of these shops) pm me for more information, and i'll fill you in on what this is all about. This event is directly connected to the cleveland grand prix.

Garrett

EDIT: Personal opinions are welcome, but links to whatever the hell that thread is currently about aren't.

Post your personal opinion, Jerrad. Links to the flame room aren't needed, it's hard to sort out anything from the bullshit at the current moment.

~Anthony

[ 09. May 2005, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Donkey Schlong ]

Kelly at Creative Custom Choppers in Delaware is DA MAN! Did an unbelievable job on my Mustang 347, and he works along with Don and Rob at Lasota Racing for the tuning(mostly fords). Nicest guys in the world and they know their stuff.

Originally posted by Orion:

EDIT: Personal opinions are welcome, but links to whatever the hell that thread is currently about aren't.

Post your personal opinion, Jerrad. Links to the flame room aren't needed, it's hard to sort out anything from the bullshit at the current moment.

~Anthony

first off, i posted my personal opinion.

second, i posted a link to a favorable review written by brandon.

thirdly, id like to know who the fuck edited my thread before you just did, and why they did it under my login name.

i spoke to jeff on the phone last night, and i made it clear to him at the time that he needs to understand that everything he says on this, or any other board, affects the reputation of his entire shop. my personal opinion is that if someone is going to business with someone, they ought to have some idea of how that persons operates. not only did the link i originally posted have more than one favorable comment about ips, but my second link was an entirely favorable review. not sure if youre reading the board anymore, ant, or if youre just doing as your told, but editing my comment was bush league.

I'm currently in "I don't give a fuck mode and leave me out of it", and trying to maintain civility between parties.

This shit is getting ridiculous and everyone involved is about to suffer if it don't quit.

Call me, we have a discussion to partake in smile.gif

thanks guys... still anyone know of any shops in cleveland that do tuner work??

also... Anthony I pmed you to ask some questions. Could you check that out and get back to me? thanks

garrett

Originally posted by jeep17:

also... Anthony I pmed you to ask some questions. Could you check that out and get back to me? thanks

garrett

Just wondering why you would sign on Columbus racing and look for shops in Clevland

Because there might not be a huge forum like cr is for cleveland. Smart thinking to go to the next best place.

Hell, we have a ton of members who live in other states who still post here as well and if I remember correctly, shouldn't you be in arizona posting?

T.c.

Originally posted by jeep17:

www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com

He does fairly high end work on all models so it depends on what you're looking for. He has an AWD dynojet and a really nice facility. Location is Elyria.

yeah i found the switzer place.. thanks mike

buckeye: i just posted her for the same reason veritas stated, just incase someone knew of something or anything, and i also wanted columbus shops also and was just wondering about cleveland... you never know what people may know of...

garrett