Alignment Shops

mrstop

I'm trying to find a decent shop who can perform 4-wheel alignments on modified suspensions (2" drop with camber kit). Last time I looked (about 2 1/2 years ago), all I got was cross-eyed stares.

I ended up going to Bee-Line where they put it on a hookey rack with some manual gauges. They indicated that this was far better than those new-fangled computers. Well, after 10,000 miles and a new set of tires from camber wear I'm not sure I agree.

Anyone know of a local shop who is competent at alignments?

Originally posted by Ricochet:

mrstop I see you're in Dublin.. Go to NTB off Billingsly near Media Play and talk to Kevin Gagnon. He's a really cool guy, tell him you're from columbus racing and he'll hook you up, bigtime.

how much of a hook up. My front has been out for 2 months now and really need to get it aligned. Yeah it was out when we ran,,so it probably costed me a few mph. We'll run again after its done if you want.

Bee Line charge $85 when I had it done, but again I wasn't impressed. I have called Auto Assets and they were similar to Passen, around $90.

I think all of these prices are crazy for an alignment. When I lived in Cincinnati, there was a great shop that specialized in alignments worked on all makes (even saw a set of Lambo wheels there once), and they only charged $60.

I have had my car aligned enough times to know that it is an easy job, even with a "modified" suspension.

Unless there are some other ideas (not sure where Heath is), I might try NTB. Although they angered me (under the previous ownership (saw they must have been bought by Tire Kingdom) when I spent $600 on new tires for my Odyssey. They put the van on the rack for 10 minutes, made a very minor adjustment and charged me $60 something. If you can't tell, alignments piss me off!

Originally posted by Ricochet:

mrstop I see you're in Dublin.. Go to NTB off Billingsly near Media Play and talk to Kevin Gagnon. He's a really cool guy, tell him you're from columbus racing and he'll hook you up, bigtime.

I'm not sure who I talked to today but they said it would be 59.95 for a 4 wheel aglignment. Screw Passens 95.00. Beeline said it would be 60 for the front and 60 for the back, 120.00= raped.

Come and see me. I will do a 4 wheel alignment to your specs for $45. This is on the $45000 hunter alignment rack. I work at the NTB on scarborough Blvd, Near brice and 70.

I have several fleets I do alignments for, and many CR people. I do Ass, grass, or cash and all of Stolen 5.0's shops cars. Many people will recommend me.

Nick

863-6222