Anybody test drive or buy an 05 Mustang yet??

CJINOHIO03

Originally posted by SpaceGhost:

no but here is the steve McQueen commercial.

Right Click and save as off of my website:

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://columbusdiscgolf.com/images/cornfield.wmv[/QB]

Saw that on TV tonight. Cool commercial.

There is only one GT sold in columbus right now. It is a black one. It is extremly sexy (minus the bullet wheels that they put on it). I had the privilage of being present durring the dyno, and i snapped a couple good shots of it too!!! Very nice. Howard Turner, as well as the owner say that they out handle and out do the 03 cobras when it comes to comfort! Comming from Howard (who has sat/drove a wide variety of cars)... that says something!!!

Originally posted by Pony Pimpstress:

There is only one GT sold in columbus right now. It is a black one. It is extremly sexy (minus the bullet wheels that they put on it). I had the privilage of being present durring the dyno, and i snapped a couple good shots of it too!!! Very nice. Howard Turner, as well as the owner say that they out handle and out do the 03 cobras when it comes to comfort! Comming from Howard (who has sat/drove a wide variety of cars)... that says something!!!

Nope saw a maroon one last saterday at easton ;)

It was alright

Guest 1SLOMOFO
theres quite a few down here in NC, a friend of mine here in Raleigh has a 05' and to be honest, yes it's comfort is alot better then the SN95 stangs, much more comfortable seats and a nice commanding driving position, however, I am still not sold on em, too gimmicky for me. Now....wheres the 5th Gens? LOL

Took mom down to Ricart last week to look at the 2 they had left from their first shipment of 9, I think they are O.K., interior is the best in a mustang I have seen yet, but that headrest is gonna cause some people trouble when wearing a helment.

On an interesting note I was poking around on the SEMA site, and vortech has a SC system out for the car already, looks nice, claim is 480hp-but I'm sure thats not w/those pistons and rods

BTW that comercial is sweet