2 stroke top end

420gsxr1000

well..im gonna do the top end on my RM250 (2002)...is it REALLY as easy as EVERONE is telling me? even the book makes it sound simple as fuck, and that scares me :) lol

well...just thought id get more opinions....

..and ANGRISH..i wanna do this BEFORE I ride next...i dont trust the low comp....im gonna do a comp check this week, but its low, i know it!!! i can tirn the kickstart by hAND!!!

It's stupid easy. You'll have no issues.

another vote for no problem ...thanks :)

:monkeypoo:

2 stroke??

What decade is it? Buy a 4 stroke!!! :D

....ummmmm 09 is the cut off date for most the japs....KTM who knows.....but all the pros ride 2 strokers when they go out for fun freeriding!!!!! well.....metgzger will still use his 450 (hmmmm)....i just like the ON NOW power of no valvetrain!!!! :)

another vote for no problem ...thanks :)

....ummmmm 09 is the cut off date for most the japs....KTM who knows.....but all the pros ride 2 strokers when they go out for fun freeriding!!!!! well.....metgzger will still use his 450 (hmmmm)....i just like the ON NOW power of no valvetrain!!!! :)

Pro freestylers? yes, you are correct. So you rockin out that backflip superman seat grab this weekend or what???

Pro freestylers? yes, you are correct. So you rockin out that backflip superman seat grab this weekend or what???

touche'. (i hope you didnt think i was inplying that I was a pro, for that is FAR from the truth!!!!)...but im too broke for a newer 4 stroker, tourque or not....as for a 2002 rm 250 was 1/5 the price plus a few extra $$$$ for upgrades :):slap:

:D:D

touche'. (i hope you didnt think i was inplying that I was a pro, for that is FAR from the truth!!!!)...but im too broke for a newer 4 stroker, tourque or not....as for a 2002 rm 250 was 1/5 the price plus a few extra $$$$ for upgrades :):slap:

:D:D

touche' to you :D Maybe you can Angrish to co-sign for you....

yeah its pretty easy.. just make sure the rings are properly seated with the notches in the correct place on the piston or else you will wonder why you cant get the cylinder back on.. I completely rebuilt my 2-smoke engine last fall. I had to because I basically welded a gear to the axle so I had to split the case and replace and rebuild the axle shaft. I have tons of pics... give me a min and I will post some for you..

Actually http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=8035