Black Evo & Yellow Evo

Dr. Pomade

Was leaving Easton tonight around 6ish. A black Evo came up on me like he wanted to race. We turned on to Morse, both hit the throttle, I got a little loose in the ass end, we shut down for traffic. At the light, I noticed that a yellow Evo was following the black Evo. I revved, but the guy in the black Evo wouldn't look over.

Why didn't you guys follow me on to 270?

Originally posted by The Vette:

Ricer.... tongue.gif

You should get a signature quote that isn't quoted from IMV films

look down

Ricer....

--------------------

The elite walk their talk, regardless of the outcome

Official sponsors:

www.dynotunemotorsports.com

www.ipsmotorsports.net

www.henslerracing.com

www.dieseldigital.net

Originally posted by VMS RX7:

[qb] Ricer.... tongue.gif

look down

Ricer....

PLease tell me what is wrong with it. When it comes to racing that is excatly the way me and acouple guys are. And I think you really need to listen to Andrew..

look down

Ricer....

I was just fucking with you, easy killer

PLease tell me what is wrong with it. When it comes to racing that is excatly the way me and acouple guys are. And I think you really need to listen to Andrew..

Since we are on the subject of Evo's. I spoke with EvilEvo and he is still in Colorado. And he is still upgrading his Evo. He had his car dynoed again and with 92 octane gas and the bad air in Denver he made 387 RWHP. I can't remember the torque #'s but he is getting it up there.

Originally posted by jallen100:

Since we are on the subject of Evo's. I spoke with EvilEvo and he is still in Colorado. And he is still upgrading his Evo. He had his car dynoed again and with 92 octane gas and the bad air in Denver he made 387 RWHP. I can't remember the torque #'s but he is getting it up there.

Whats done to it???

Tom

kid that lives down the street from me just got a yellow evo...may have been him...i live in gahanna so easton is close...im pretty sure its still stock, but i could be wrong

hes talking about being @ 600hp by spring with some kit from....R+R somethin...not sure...he says he should be near 600 hp w/ a 3500$ kit...anyone?

He'll make good power with RnR and their kits are cheap. 600 won't happen without other mods with that though.

I'm not sure what the exact numbers are but they have some decent output kits for some of the cheaper prices. Then again, you might get what you pay for.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by evan9381:

kid that lives down the street from me just got a yellow evo...may have been him...i live in gahanna so easton is close...im pretty sure its still stock, but i could be wrong

hes talking about being @ 600hp by spring with some kit from....R+R somethin...not sure...he says he should be near 600 hp w/ a 3500$ kit...anyone?

HAHAHA...Thats the funniest thing I have ever heard. Not only are there probably less than 20 600hp Evo's in the whole country, but if was that damn easy everyone would be doing it! Tell him he is full of shit. I can personally contest to the price of a driveable 600hp Evo, it os slightly more than 3500$$

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by SilverEvo8owner:

Here's the kit. I assume he might be thinking he'll have to get all 650WHP, out of a 650WHP capable setup.

web page

Whats you have shown here is the turbo kit Chris..to make the power that the kit is capable of providing you will need many more items, and I mean many!