Bimmer rice??

Rotarded1647545491

I'm heading home from work in the FD about 6:15 last night, west on 270 'tween 315 and Sawmill, when a black car pulls up next to me. At first I thought it was a riced out Civic due to the fender and rear quarter panel ducts, side skirts, vinyl stripes, big M POWER logo down the side. WAIT, M Power??

I drop back about 10 feet and note the clear tail lights, the rear diffuser, an expensive looking park bench wing, and M3 logo on the back. Hmmmmm, 3 series BMW....M3....well?? I slowly get back up even with him, and wait to see if he wants to have a go. Nope.

Has anyone seen this car? Should I have been afraid??

Ya, I know the car... a buddy of mine worked on it... he has N2O installed but not hooked up just so he could purge it.... I wouldn't worry about him.... This could be a different car, but it sounds like the same one.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Phonetically, it should be spelled "BEEMER" or "BEAMER." Spelling it "BIMMER" looks as though it should rhyme with "SWIMMER." Or "DAVID SCHWIMMER."

For some reason, bimmer is typically used when referring to the automobile, and beemer is used when referring to the motorcycle. Forget the reason, I think I remember it being pretty dumb, but I am sure there is a website out there somewhere explaining why. smile.gif

Phonetically, it should be spelled "BEEMER" or "BEAMER." Spelling it "BIMMER" looks as though it should rhyme with "SWIMMER." Or "DAVID SCHWIMMER."

graemlins/slap.gif

Fucking moron... this is Columbus Racing... not Columbus - Fucking High School English - Racing

Stillman, quit going being such a tool. Obviously he didn't know, but now he does. I am willing to bet there was a time where you didn't know about the whole "bimmer" deal either, so quit going out of your way to flame people.

Renner, thanks for the explanation. ;)

Stillman, my post was car-related, on-topic, and sensible. You're response to it was, I think, symptomatic of why CR was suspended twice in a one-month period - senseless infighting. Congratulations on perpetrating the problem, fucker.

Renner, thanks for the explanation. ;)

Stillman, my post was car-related, on-topic, and sensible. You're response to it was, I think, symptomatic of why CR was suspended twice in a one-month period - senseless infighting. Congratulations on perpetrating the problem, fucker.

perpetrating = be responsible for

back on topic...

BMW is coming out with a 1 and 2 series within the next few years. they will be entry level cars, the 1 will be hatch only and europe only. while the 2 series will come to the U.S. in coupe, softtop and M version's. late 05-06 is the release date.

they look nice, kind of like a fatter bmw Z3. check the latest issue of automobile to see pic's smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

TTT.

Saw this car on the way to work, hideous. I couldn't stop laughing. The worst thing is that the car is a mid 90's 325is. Last time I checked this wasn't a horrible car so why try to make it look like something it's not and make it look gaudy as hell at the same time?