retard nitrous install...

Guest nixon

Guest nixon

This is off a integra site i go to. Its gone to 7 pages and tons of people all over the internet are signing on the forum to tell this guys a idiot... thought i'd let you guys read it..

"Okay, so I got a NOS setup yesterday. Me and my buddy took today off work to get a jump on installing it to enjoy this weekend. The problem is that we cant get a good seal to keep the gas from spillin out of the tank where we drilled the hole for the NOS injection. I bought my setup used from some dude that is always at my tat shop, so it doesn't have directions.

Tried silicone glue and hot glue but the gasoline spilling always keeps the glue from setting up. What do I do?"

integra forum

Guest aftermidnight
if this is for real.....we must say thank you to the creators of "fast and the furious" and the "new-breed racers" since the movie's release. graemlins/slap.gifgraemlins/nutkick.gifgraemlins/nonono.gifgraemlins/puke.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/lurk.gif

Guest Tony_K
I didn't read it, but since the drilled valve cover thread that circled the globe a hundred times, I'm thinking this one has to be an attention whore.

Guest nixon

its for real, the guy finally replied after the thread went out of control...

"Even tho i've been embarrased horribly, im going to reply to update if anyone cares.

I took my car back to the dealer and they refused to even touch it. Ended up getting a new tank ordered and having it installed at a local shop. Sold the NOS to a friend, because I didn't wanna screw with hookin it into the engine like i guess i should have. Now I'm going to just stick with making it a show car.

Anyway, im a little upset that so many people laughed at this. it was an honest mistake "

I have no trouble beleiving this guy is for real, after some of the idiots I've seen running around out on the street.

Hell, just the other day I saw a guy cruisin' around, thinkin' he's "pimp", in an Olds Achieva convertible, with 20" rims...on spacers!!

Damn things stuck so far out of the wheelwells that I don't think he could turn his wheel lock-to-lock w/out destroying his fenders!! graemlins/jerkit.gif