Shoot me.

Guest 00Smurf

Originally posted by Doug:

ITs not worth it to go 1UZ. Just swap your good motor in. If you want realiability put on a MHG.

Oh and always keep your eye on the oil level. People laugh at me when I check it everytime I get out of the car. THis is why.

Doug, you are a true mk3 owner smile.gif Nic always watched his pressure per my advice, then it just dropped to the floor on him on the way home.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

Doug, you are a true mk3 owner smile.gif Nic always watched his pressure per my advice, then it just dropped to the floor on him on the way home.

I lose sleep with nightmares about something like that. WHen I blew my front main seal, I freaked out when I saw no oil on the dipstick.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

I blew a seal once, he really liked it.

lol... nice.

I'd be all for helping, but I'm going to the fair Sunday. If you change the plans to another day pm me and let me know. Engine swaps are usually a good time.

ps. Does drink of choice include Bud Light?

Originally posted by h23it:

lol... nice.

I'd be all for helping, but I'm going to the fair Sunday. If you change the plans to another day pm me and let me know. Engine swaps are usually a good time.

ps. Does drink of choice include Bud Light?

it includes.... drink of choice. so yes it is safe tro assume bud light is in there.

ight will keep everyone updated. so far the plan is, friday i am taking my 91 up to geoffs shop to remove the engine, then sunday i am bringing the 89 up and we will complete the swap then(hopefully).