FUCKING HOUSTON PERFORMANCE

Amy

yeah I want the money back and Ill go to FOX LAKE fuck houston... Im ready to just go off. Mike that put it back together for me is pissed too. I mean the first engine was fucked cause they put in the wrong cam spacer which the copper windings got into the oil pickup and spun the bearings... then this time they didnt do something right cause a rod is knocking.. FUCKERS!#$%$%%^%^&$

Originally posted by aftermidnight:

sorry to hear that....that is for sure lawsuit territory if they try and bullshit around...

provided they didnt specify a break in period. With aftermarket shops you need clear and utterly obvious proof that they fucked something up, and even then you're not legaly garaunteed to get your money back. Any refunds granted are usualy to keep people from spreading bad press.

Don't send it back to Houston, just get your money back. There are plenty of shops locally that could put your car back together.

If you send it back to Houston and get fucked again, it's your own fault.

Sorry to hear about the car, though.

well they have fixed (fucked i should say) everything up every time they fix it... but I am asking for my money back.. Im not going for round 3! They have stood behind everything they've done but Im not wasting my time and money or mikes time taking engines in and out everything other month.. this is gay!

I agree with the lawsuit. That is unbelievabily fucked up, it's hard to even imagine. I'm sorry Amy. Hopefully you'll get more money back with the lawsuit than what you spent on the engine. Good luck with it and I agree, I sure wouldn't trust houston to "fix" it when all it seems there good for is "fucking" things up every time.