I support cloning

Ramsey

I have relized that i support cloning. I drive what was a Trans am, but now i have the ws6 wheels,rear bumper, and ram air hood. Not to metion after the KN,Hooker cat-back and jet stage 1. I was able to put 326 on the the dyno, and run a 13.76 at trails. So i am now faster than a WS6. Also i ahve a 2 freinds who drive a gsr civic(one is a fully built dart with NOS and Turbo)_also a freinf who drives a wrx trying to be an sti. So all in all i support cloning.

Damn, where's Phil at?

How about a 01 WS6 with a cutout ran 12.90s with us at Norwalk? That's almost a second faster!

Words of advice. The hood doesn't do dick for you until 100mph+, then you may gain a couple of hp due to it's cooling effects on the engine bay. The bumper is the same as the regular coupe. And dump that shitty Jet module shit, custom tuning is the way to go.

Stock with free mods, my dogomatic w/ 2.73s went 13.24@106.5, this was with 314rwhp.

So, let's start again. Who are you and what do you drive?

how bout the stock formula i ran with at the track that did 13.3's with mexicali goodness wrapped around the stock wheels.he dynoed 290at the wheels. BTW if it's any concolation,my 4cylinder with basic mods did a 13.3 as well.so i guess all i need is the hood right?

Originally posted by Mensan:

What I'm saying is, if your car specifically is putting down 250 RWHP, it isn't trapping 102. With the spray, there certainly is more than 250 at the wheels.

And what I am saying is that my car DID trap 102 with the mods it had at that time, which was about 6-8 months before a bottle went in the trunk. Actually, it was 102.35 mph.

249.5 rwhp dyno

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by MRMEANR:

i went 13.91@102.8 with 226fwhp smile.gif

LD9 + cai/4into1, 2.25 back, 80 shot (NX)

YOUR CAR SUCKS OR YOU CANT DRIVE!

Oh snap! Cocky F-body chauvanist owned by...a Cavalier?