Fox Is 99% Finished Pics Inside

nicktcfcsb

I am bubble gum you are glue, what bounces of me stick on YOU

Amy please delete the gheyness in your sig "542.98rwhp on 10.7lbs boost is great, Killing one guys ego at a time is even better!"

You cant kill egos with no engine :eek:

Jealous.. of.. a.. MUSTANG :eek:

No mustang is worthy of being jealous over.

You could have had a 800wheel horse supra I told you. But instead you have an american product that doesnt run and couldnt even beat a liter bike :D

Ill THINK about being jealous when.... it puts down 800hp and YOU turn a wrech on it yourself.

Take the freakin engine out yourself. I even offered the help but you insist on letting, yet, another mechanic work on that thing.

:(

or the entire rest of the car, or tune it, or... drive it cause its always broke :D

1.) let friend have keys

2.) take off all good parts

3.) burn to ground cause itll never work

4.) be happy and go get a house

Sounds to me like he's jealous. Oh It'll beat your liter bike cool guy. And for the talon comment you have in your sig in another thread keep dreaming a talon will never beat one of our Mustangs.

BTW John... who built you R1 that you talk so much shit about... oh wait.. you didnt YAMAHA DID! Now quit with making fun of my 98.

I have driven it.. No I dont tune it or ever plan too. I have helped work on it.. But I dont own tools or the space to work on it, so back off.

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

Sounds to me like he's jealous. Oh It'll beat your liter bike cool guy. And for the talon comment you have in your sig in another thread keep dreaming a talon will never beat one of our Mustangs.

Hey did you guys run into a Talon last night?The one from Akron.How did your Mustangs do last night smile.gif

Guest projectbenz92
Originally posted by vitaminCJ:

That's hot!

CJ

yes it is...

nick you never cease to amaze me...this and the t bird are my 2 favorites you have done..