possible GT3 to be played tomorrow

Joe

Headed home from work wednesday night. Spotted: Infinity G35 sedan, not sure if its the AWD version or not, but nice none the less. Silver in color, with silver base level (maybe, didnt get a good look) wheels. I couldnt tell if it had the brembos or not, but it was a manual. I was in my mustang. The infinity driver passes me on 270 and exits at morse with me. I was in the right hand left turn lane and he was in the left hand left turn lane. My lane leaves the light faster, but soon after the infinity pulls up to me. It was apparent that the fellow wanted to race, erratic acceleration next to another car and then slowing back down until next to it again....yeah I figured that part out. Traffic was heavy and I am currently on 215/45/17 SNOW TIRES!!! so I wasnt too keen on racing at that point in time. We get to the next intersection and some words are exchanged. Apparently, we are meeting at a gas station nearby tomorrow for a game of GT3. I havent ever played against a G35, so I dont really know what to expect. My car runs 14.50s or there abouts....so I dont know what to expect. Anyone out there with some stats on those cars?

Cop? I mean really, who out there will meet a total stranger in the streets then plan on a meeting date/time for a game of GT3? Unless you're out at a car meet this doesn't usually happen. At least I don't think it happens. I can see if you're at a red light or while driving then just went for it. But this?