4th-gen F-body on 20's

Guest jpurdy2003

Originally posted by Mensan:

[QBYeah. You posted a link to a Continental, which is front wheel drive. Not even the same platform. My car was 280HP stock. graemlins/asshole.gif [/QB]

Opps, sorry, I guess one of your moronic brothern put in the Mark VIII as part of the search for Continentals, and since they all look like similar, boring grandpa cars, I didn't bother to read which one they are covering.

But if you want to get technical, you better compare year for year, in which case 96 F-body (non-V6/SS/WS6/Hawk) was 285HP. Regardless, your tank is far heavier, makes far less torque, etc.

[QBAnd I have a proposition. I will be getting my car dyno'd soon. You can come and get your car done as well. Whoever makes more power can pay for both sessions.[/QB]

#1: My car isn't running right now, and probably won't be for another week or two (before some retard comment from you, I've been waiting for parts as I decided to re-do my exhaust system, nothing broke on the car).

#2: For all I know you have more money than brains, and could have way too much money dumped into that car. I know what the 32V modulars can do w/ the right mods, so with enough cash, they can put down big numbers. I don't know anything about what you have done to your car, nor do I care.

#3: I have nothing to prove to you. NOTHING. I don't care if you like my car or not, nor do I care if you think your "45 in the fast lane w/ the blinker on" mobile is hot shit.

Originally posted by Orion:

Merriam-Webster Online :eek:

it really doesnt suprise me that joe went to the "douche" bomb. personal attacks always seem to be the last resort of desperately stupid people. :rolleyes: guess its too late to tell him to quit while he was only marginally behind. graemlins/nonono.gif

I decided to follow your link back to whose page it is ( http://www.perryjoshua.com ). Nice to see you are still active in the gay community.

Beyond that, I have nothing to say to you that I haven't already said in the past. I'll just leave it at that for the sake of not causing any more flame wars.

Just to let you know where this stands, I make a half assed joking comment about how F bodies are ugly, and you made this shit personal. Your attitude is unbecoming and with your attitude you don't deserve to be a mod. But I'll lay things out for you. For every point I make, you throw out an insult. I have made a proposition and it stands. I have less $$ in my car than you, and it will be faster. So, now you can throw out another insult since you cant back up all the shit talking you do for your car. Either put your money where your mouth is or SHUT THE FUCK UP>

Pics of Joe humping his car, and some ugly chick

I'll just leave it at that for the sake of not causing any more flame wars.
as uninterested as you are in flame wars with me, you sure do seem to have an inflammatory attitude towards a lot of other on this board. wonder why that is? :confused:

bet you dont provoke eli again, either. graemlins/slap.gif

truth is ive got you pegged, joe. all have to remember when i read your posts is that you really beleive that anyone faster than you must have spent enormous amounts of money, and everyone slower cant possibly be as intelligent. graemlins/nonono.gif

as uninterested as you are in flame wars with me, you sure do seem to have an inflammatory attitude towards a lot of other on this board. wonder why that is? :confused:

truth is ive got you pegged, joe. all have to remember when i read your posts is that you really beleive that anyone faster than you must have spent enormous amounts of money, and everyone slower cant possibly be as intelligent. graemlins/nonono.gif

wow, now that was insulting. smile.gif

Just to let you know where this stands, I make a half assed joking comment about how F bodies are ugly, and you made this shit personal. Your attitude is unbecoming and with your attitude you don't deserve to be a mod. But I'll lay things out for you. For every point I make, you throw out an insult. I have made a proposition and it stands. I have less $$ in my car than you, and it will be faster. So, now you can throw out another insult since you cant back up all the shit talking you do for your car. Either put your money where your mouth is or SHUT THE FUCK UP>

Pics of Joe humping his car, and some ugly chick

You seem to be happy throwing out person insults as well, so don't pretend you are Mr. Holier than thou.

Where did I EVER say my car is faster than yours?? Please point out where I did. I did say I know nothing about your car; I don't know anything done to it, what it looks like, etc. So why would I put up my money when I don't have any clue what I would be betting against. Further, I honestly don't care if your car does make more HP than mine or not (not that you have any clue what kind of HP my car puts down, nor how much I really have invested into it).

Now looking at where your e-mail address goes through, I bet you took that gay comment very personally. I do find that quite ammusing.

It gets pretty boring when people like you just pull of BS claims. There are a lot of people on this board who run slower than me that I find quite intelligent. And vice versa. 99T/A (other than the price of his car, which of course is newer, being a good reason to be more expensive) has less invested than me in mods and has went faster. I know of others too, but I'm not going to drag up every example I know to make a point to someone like you. I have no problem provoking this Eli person again (as I said, I don't know or care to know him). His comment provoked me first.

After Eli (Mensan) gave me a call a little bit ago to straighten this matter up, I decided to take a look at what I posted again.

I appologize for a PORTION of what I said, as some of it was a little much on the flame bait side. I do appoligize for the gay comments about the site that was mentioned, at least any portion that may have been considered bashing towards Eli. I have no problems with gay people. I have no problems with Eli either; again, I don't know him, his car, etc.

I do believe a lot of what is said on this board is taken out of context. I don't know how many times I've heard people hated me on the board, met me in person, and thought I was a good guy. I think I speak my mind in public the same way I do here (to a point, I may be a little on the lighter side in person), but in person it's a lot easier to tell when I'm joking or being serious. For the most part, I'm a joking guy who doesn't take a whole lot seriously.

As for Orion, we seem to have a long-standing "problem" that isn't going to get resolved on this thread, or most likely anywhere else, so I'll leave it at that.

Regardless, this thread is done. I'm not locking this for the purpose of having "the last word" but because this matter is over, and this turned into a flame war that isn't good for the board. Had Eli not called me and cleared this up, I probabaly would have left it open so that it didn't look like I was trying to get the last word in and abusing my mod "powers," as I don't want any of us moderators viewed that way.