Coworker purchased riced Prelude, anyone know previous owner??

Nitrousbird

A co-worker of mine (one I rarely talk to), had a latest gen Prelude that was alright other than the Altezza's. He sold/traded it for a full riced out one of the same vintage.

From what I've seen of and heard about the car:

- Medium blue w/ body kit. Has the stupid front end w/ the really big driving lights; look like huge ralley lights molded into the front fascia

- Lowered w/ rims

- Fart can

- Mandatory stupid aluminum wing

- Jackson Racing Supercharger (I could hear it whine when he drove off, so this sounds to be true)

- Said to have nitrous on it

- Aftermarket seats

- Some display hanging off of middle of dash; didn't get a look at the front of it

- Big ol' tach on the dash next to the A-pillar

The car looks hideous, and sounds just as bad. I was figuring I might be able to squeeze a few bucks out of him (if you know what I mean).....no one at work has seen my Formula, and only a few know about it. Wouldn't mind dragging him to the track and embarassing his ass.....just need to see if the bottle needs cracked open or not. Probably not. :D

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

I'd use the bottle. Better safe than sorry.

Theres beating someone and then theres BEATING someone.

+350 :D Even if you don't use it, somehow he'd use that as an excuse, and how if you didn't cheat with nitrous he would have won. :rolleyes:

Car sounds sort of familiar, I've seen an early 90's light blue Prelude all riced out driving around my area.

Guest nixon
Originally posted by Rotary Jihad:

I'd use the bottle. Better safe than sorry.

Theres beating someone and then theres BEATING someone.

i thought winning was winning, no matter if you win by a second or a mile.. like in f&f :D