Dyno?

Balian

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

brian is the man, I went to the old shop because I followed the directions on the web site. I called him and he waited around for an extra hour so I could drive all the way across town to meet him at the new shop and get my car dynoed. Defidently a stand up guy.

Dammit. I'll get that updated tonight.

Sorry Jordan :(

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. It makes me feel good that people are satisfied with how I treat them. I finally have the SCT tuning software up and running. I found 26 rwhp and 30 rwtq tonight for a customer with a 347 inch mustang. Boy was he pleased with the performance.

Originally posted by Mobile Chassis Dyno:

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. It makes me feel good that people are satisfied with how I treat them. I finally have the SCT tuning software up and running. I found 26 rwhp and 30 rwtq tonight for a customer with a 347 inch mustang. Boy was he pleased with the performance.

Dude, you rock. Your business ethics and practices are top notch as well. I have no problem paying a little more to know I will be treated right.

-Marc

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by TheBadness:

Is this information still current? And Mobile Chassis Dyno...does the $65 count just toward a dyno or do you tune for that as well?

Although I'll let Brian handle the specifics, I know that the $65 does not cover the tune.

BTW, Brian is one of the most professional and courteous people, period. You needn't even consider anyone else for dynoing needs.

On my car, just with a new tune (and still being conservative with timing and A/F), he got 25rwhp and 25rwtq.

Brian is badass. True story. smile.gif

Agreed with John.

I've known Brian since he and his dad bought the dyno, and I've always done business with him. COFBA and CR are exclusive with his business, and there's reason for that.

He is very professional, very knowledgeable, and very nice of a guy.

As for rates, CR members get four pulls for $65, with wideband O2 and/or boost sensor for $25 (included with all pulls). He'll let the dyno go for tuning for $100/hr for CR members.

www.dynotunemotorsports.com

Just another good plug for Dyno Tune. Brian and Howard are awesome. They are the only guys we trust with our company cars (which includes the fastest 3800-powered FWD car in the world) and the only guys we send our customers to.

They are such good guys that I sport their name and numbers on my truck, and I will on my "Spring ownage" too.

They don't just toss your car on the dyno, beat on it, and take down. They are very helpful with troubleshooting and problem solving. They'll treat you right. smile.gif