3 days of bad luck with my car

CRed05

Saturday night i went around a turn and couldnt turn or stop, went on the curb and took out a sign. Some of the paint was damaged.

Then this morning i was turning onto 270 east from sawmill, i must have hit a patch of ice, when the car spun to the left and then i almost got it under control when it spun to the right. I skid across the other lane, and went into the grass/snow with my nose pointed to the road. a little bit ahead of me there was a porsche boxter off the road too, but he couldnt get out. Good old AWD got me right out.

Another cop came, stopped and saw that i could get out, then went to look at the spot where i slipped. If anyone is going past there this morning be careful, and be sure to look for my skidmarks smile.gif

I drive an very heavy E250 van ever day, that is a total sled when there is snow/ice on the ground. I haven't even come close to going off the road.

Two times in a couple of days....I have a feeling you are driving a little too confident w/ the AWD. I also daily drive a 94 Mustang GT w/ Z rated tires without any incidents either. What I'm trying to say here is DRIVE MORE CAREFULLY!

yea, i usually take that onramp with no problem at all. i was going like 40-50mph around it, which is nothing usually. I didnt expect it at all, looked dry as bone.

And its just a boxter...the poor mans porsche, which is more than alot can afford, but still