F-Body Pimpin wut wut

Guest Jonnygts

go to the Bahamas.

Their "cool car thing" is to have your car on dubs. From Kia's, Camrys, F-bodies, to tauruses, if your mad tyte, you got big chrome rims.

Also, kids there do the same, Hardcore style driving, over the center console, loud music up, but it is all like bob marley music, pretty funny.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by BLACK ITR GUY:

is that one of those mad tyte jaydee-m licence plates?

Yes, because the car is in Japan. graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

go to the Bahamas.

Their "cool car thing" is to have your car on dubs. From Kia's, Camrys, F-bodies, to tauruses, if your mad tyte, you got big chrome rims.

Also, kids there do the same, Hardcore style driving, over the center console, loud music up, but it is all like bob marley music, pretty funny.

That's weird, when I was there I saw a rhd supra, a toyota soarer, two r32 skylines, and an r33. The only things I saw on 20s were suvs...I only got pictures of one r32 and the soarer though

Originally posted by 007CRX:

That's weird, when I was there I saw a rhd supra, a toyota soarer, two r32 skylines, and an r33. The only things I saw on 20s were suvs...I only got pictures of one r32 and the soarer though

Which island? I was in Freeport. Saw a few of the Skylines.