FUCKING BE CAREFUL!

excell

Normally, I'd post this in the speed trap.... but I'm an Admin so fuck you. tongue.gif

My dad is out cruising today and says the cops are EVERYWHERE. Said there were SEVEN at the Dublin I-270 curve alone. :mad:

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE AND DRIVE SANE! redface.gif

Guest turbochica1997
Thanks for the heads up Iam on my way up there!!! Good looking out! Peace..... Oh yeah Rembemer ...Double time double fine Holiday weekend!

I got a fucking ticket for following a state trooper to closeley! Fucking bullshit ticket!

I was coming home from work, and was following a state trooper. We were coming to a stop at a light, and I was at least 30 feet behind him. He pulled over, I passed him, and he pulled back out with lights on. He wrote me a ticket and said I was less than 10 feet away from him.

95 dollar ticket later, Im on my way. And he gave me the ticket after seeing I havent had one in three years... :rolleyes:

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I got a fucking ticket for following a state trooper to closeley! Fucking bullshit ticket!

I was coming home from work, and was following a state trooper. We were coming to a stop at a light, and I was at least 30 feet behind him. He pulled over, I passed him, and he pulled back out with lights on. He wrote me a ticket and said I was less than 10 feet away from him.

95 dollar ticket later, Im on my way. And he gave me the ticket after seeing I havent had one in three years... :rolleyes:

-Marc

Head must not have ben good enough, homoboy.

Guest Jonnygts
Originally posted by SHIEF:

Lady came to get her car from the shop, and got pulled over and GIVEN a ticket for 2 MPH OVER!! Right here on 40 (main st.), by state troopers just East of SR310. Talk about bullshit.

Cant you challenge that with the fact that your speedo could be a little off and that most are??? Thats what I heard from some people.

Originally posted by OPEC = GAYNESS:

Cant you challenge that with the fact that your speedo could be a little off and that most are??? Thats what I heard from some people.

Yeah I would think that it would get thrown out of court on some bullshit like that. But it's probably the statey that pulled me over for no front plate then said "I didn't see it was a dealer tag" when he got on my ass for about a minute. Someone needs to tell these troopers on 40 that we didn't choose their dick size.

Someone needs to tell these troopers on 40 that we didn't choose their dick size.[/QB]

Heeheehee...Wankers...

BTW, you guys with lead-foot-syndrome might want to stay the hell away from Kirkersville this weekend, Stateys, Sherriffs, local bacon, SWARMING 40, 158, 37, Outville Road, Refugee behind the track, all over. Oh yeah Stateys on I-70, too.

I deliver pizza on 161&Karl, punks up there bugging me all night, not one decent vehicle among them. I'M WORKING, GO AWAY! Idiots doing 80mph on 161, no cops. Woman doing 37 on 40? Wankers...

Yeah I would think that it would get thrown out of court on some bullshit like that. But it's probably the statey that pulled me over for no front plate then said "I didn't see it was a dealer tag" when he got on my ass for about a minute. Someone needs to tell these troopers on 40 that we didn't choose their dick size.

I told a cop once that he probably had a small dick. It didnt go over well. I sure would not repeat the mistake.

And that ticket would probably be thrown out quickly.

Guest h8tcivics
the reason they are all out is the Memorial Tournament. they want to get as many people as they can. Dublin is filled with other cops. I saw 3 sheriffs last night on Riverside between Summitview and Emrald Prkwy. I also saw 4 Dublin cops on Muirfield running laser.

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The Ohio Department of Transportation urged motorists Wednesday to slow down on Interstate 670 through downtown Columbus.

The Columbus Freeway Patrol stepped up its enforcement of the speed limit Wednesday at ODOT's request.

Columbus police wrote 12 speeding tickets in two hours during the first day of the special enforcement effort. The average speed was about 69 mph.

The increased patrols will last indefinitely.

Jesus! I got scared the crap out of last night. I was merging onto 70W, right after town ya know, before 270. Anyway, I merge, i'm doing the normal 5 over and all of a sudden a few cars came up behind me and stay there, than one flew by me, a sheriff. I was like crap, slowed down a few mph, a minute later the other guy (another sheriff) did the same thing. Crazy bastards.