Stuck in Dublin

SupraGlue

WTF happened today on 270N? The cops blocked the freeway entrances in and around Dublin, and surface street traffic was hell as a result. It took almost TWO HOURS for me to get from Tuttle to Cleveland Av.

Anyone else get trapped in that?

Saw the whole thing riding around on my new bike onthe Post Rd overpass. They had to close the highway and Life Flight someone out. The only way to get the chopper in was to land it on the highway.

Hope whoever it was pulled thru. An hour stuck in traffic < losing your life.

Took me 2 hours to get from Tuttle to Sawmill. I ended up missing my Friday night class because of this mess (Oh darn). What was even more fucked up was that they were sending everyone down to Bethel to pick up 315 there; they had north bound Sawmill exit closed too. I whipped it around in that Shell station at Sawmill and Snouffer and headed up North. Powell was a parking lot too.

Looking at Channel 4's website, it said there were multiple accidents on 270. The pictures on they have uploaded looks pretty bad. I think someone bought the farm, or is currently in closing.

Originally posted by Peekachoo:

it just kills me how people bitch about having to wait in traffic... I know it's frustrating... but someone either died or is getting ready to.... our priorities are kinda messed up. :(

Depends if the person dying or getting life flighted caused the accident by being a total dumb fuck. I just don't have much pitty for some of these morons on the road.

I avoided that area like the plague last evening. "Luckily" I had to go to Galloway to repair a PC, so I just too 670 over to the East side instead of navigating through that mess.

yeah they are saying there were 2 accidents that happened in the same area (315 and 23) with in minutes of each other. I ended up taking 270 South to 70 East then jumped on to 670 back over to 270 on the east side. I was on to 161 on the east side in about 40 minutes. There was no way I was going to take 161 all the way through town with them telling everyone to take 161.