Anyone else see the black TA wreck?

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
yeah, like i guess he was showin off and like goin real fast down the straight away and ramped this like glass wall thing... fucked the front end up pretty bad

Originally posted by AustinL911:

guy in a black vert ws.6 tried to slide it sideways. It got away from him, he jumped a concrete curb and ran up some big ass hill. didn't get a close up of his car, as he left realy quick. but it had to be seriously screwed up.

Let me fix this for you...

this like guy in a black vert ws.6 tried to like slide it sideways. It like totally got away from him, he like jumped a concrete curb and ran up some like totally big ass hill. didn't get a close up of his car, as he left realy quick. but it way had to be like seriously screwed up. dude[/

Originally posted by BC:

this like guy in a black vert ws.6 tried to like slide it sideways. It like totally got away from him, he like jumped a concrete curb and ran up some like totally big ass hill. didn't get a close up of his car, as he left realy quick. but it way had to be like seriously screwed up. dude[/

^^^That's funny right there.^^^ I don't care who you are. [/Larry the cable guy]

Guest stevil
Originally posted by BC:

lol :D

Ha I was talking to him as he was leaving. Actually it goes like this. As he got in his car a group of guys were encouraging him to lite them up. then like the rest of the story goes. he lost control and went up a 3-4foot imbankment almost went into the Tim hortons drive threw sign.